Infinity Series Controls
Carrier has a wide range of thermostats for virtually every application. They have non-programmable, programmable, wireless and even Wi-Fi enabled thermostats. They also have thermostats that control your indoor air quality equipment such as humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and ventilation equipment. The wireless thermostats allow you to relocate your thermostat without having to run new wires. Wi-Fi enabled thermostats allow you to control your HVAC equipment when you are out of town. It will also send you email notifications if the temperature in your house falls below or exceeds predetermined temperatures.
The Heart of A Smarter Home: The Côr™ WIFI Thermostat
A comfortable home—with reduced energy bills—is a brilliant combination, especially when it comes in the small package of a thermostat. Most of the utility bill you pay every month covers the cost it takes to heat or cool your home. The innovative and versatile Côr™ thermostat combines home comfort with reduced energy use. Here’s a short list of features that make it happen:
- Smart Setback lets the thermostat intuitively adapt for higher efficiency while matching your ideal level of comfort—even more than manual programming.
- Energy Reports show you when your energy dollars are at their highest, so you can change settings to save more money. Reports also reveal energy-saving tips specifically for your home.
- If your system includes a Carrier heat pump and a furnace, Côr’s energy-smart design can leverage their use as a Hybrid Heat® system to stretch your dollars.
- It’s compatible with a number of HVAC system types and brands, according to Carrier.com, which means you can upgrade to the convenience of remote access control as long as you have an Internet connection.
We also sell and install the feature-rich Nest thermostat. Key Features of the Nest thermostat include:
- Auto-Schedule. The Nest thermostat programs itself based on changes you make
- Auto-Away. Using a sensor, the thermostat knows when you are gone and avoids heating and cooling while you are away
- Sunblock. If the thermostat is located in the sun, it will automatically adjust to read the right temperature
- The Leaf. If the leaf appears on the display, it signifies that you are saving energy
- Time to Temp. Nest learns how long it takes to heat and cool your house
- Airwave. Allows your AC to run less when the humidity level is down and is more comfortable
- Auto-Tune. Nest can communicate with utility companies to run less during peak energy hours
- Cool to Dry. Allows the system to cool more in order to dehumidify