Do you have rooms that are difficult to heat or cool?
Cliff Bergin & Associates has the answer
If you have an area such as a sunroom, bonus room, basement or breezeway that is difficult to heat and/or cool, a ductless split system may be the solution. These units require minimal or no ductwork, which makes them ideal for smaller spaces.
Ductless systems have many features such as:
- Operation at very low decibels for ultra-quiet operation
- Energy Star Rated
- Multiple, washable filters made from natural materials
- Auto-changeover feature switches between cooling & heating modes as needed to maintain a consistent temperature
Quieter Than a Human Whisper
Ductless systems operate at low sound levels. The indoor units produce decibels barely at a whisper level. Compare to other common sounds:
- Ambulance siren 120 decibels
- Circular saw 110 decibels
- Vacuum cleaner 80 decibels
- Normal conversation 60 decibels
- Whisper 30 decibels
- Ductless systems 19-34 decibels
For more information about ductless split units, give us a call.
Source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health