Slow, clogged or backing up drains are a common occurrence in homes and businesses. While simple clogs may remedy themselves, a consistently slow or backing up drain can disrupt everyday life & routines. Our plumbers have the capability to handle any of these drain problems for you in a timely and efficient manner. Carpet runners are used on each job to keep customers’ homes protected and we take great care in keeping our working area clean. In the case of a larger backup, we utilize electric sewer machines, which operate using a cable with a cutting blade on the end. The cable makes it way thru the drain line while the cutter spins, breaking up any material causing the backup of the drain or sewer line.
Problems With Recurring Backups in Your Sewer Line
Utilizing a camera system, we have the capability to diagnose any issues within your sewer main. We can produce a high quality DVD to precisely pinpoint what problems might be going on within the line. Get to the source of the problem and repair it without having to pay for continual cleaning of the sewer line due to recurring backups.
Fortunately, there are ways to reduce the possibility of a sewer backup:
- Never pour grease down sink drains, toilets or garbage disposals.
- Don’t plant trees or shrubs near the sewage line of your home.
- Don’t flush trash down the toilet.
- Never put motor oil, paint, paint thinners, gasoline, pesticides, or other hazardous non-biodegradable materials down the drain.
- Use only biodegradable toilet paper.